Our people are our biggest asset. They support the core of our existence, and we take pride in their skills, proficiency, and achievements. This belief allows us to create the best working environment for our employees that provides a challenging and rewarding experience along with a healthy work-life balance.
We look for professionals who are driven, motivated, passionate about their work and are willing to take initiatives to work towards achieving goals by team effort. We will provide you with valuable feedback, coaching, and knowledge from the people you work with and help you offer the same to others.
Project Manager/Business Analyst role will operate in a multi-faceted client environment, managing all aspects of a project including project planning, scheduling, budgeting, resources, monitoring and executing. This is a highly versatile role and requires the ability to operate across multiple projects simultaneously and interact directly with clients and other members of the team.
The role requires an understanding of technical expertise with web-based technologies, data analytics, development platforms and understanding of overall business processes and software. An ideal candidate will have a natural technical curiosity, the ability to learn as technology changes and a desire to contribute wherever needed.
- Work with our clients regarding their business/technology challenges, processes, and future state solutions.
- Lead and direct one or more project teams engaged in the design, implementation and modification of IT projects that span across functional organizations.
- Create and manage project timelines and task lists, lead project status meetings, and manage the change control process.
- Prepare project execution plans and identify appropriate technical and business resources needed for the team. Ensure projects are completed on schedule, within budget and meet technical requirements of the project.
- Identify and evaluate relevant technology solutions to solve business problems, exploit opportunities and drive forward continuous process improvements.
- Meet with clients to develop and document detailed business requirements.
Background and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years related experience.
- Strong ability to manage multiple projects at one time.
- Ability to define project scope, requirements, schedule, and quality objectives.
- Experience in producing detailed systems requirements and performing data analysis for projects that are very technical in nature.
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills.
- Robust organizational and time management skills.
- High aptitude for technology. A technical background is preferred.
- Experience with various methodologies (Agile, Waterfall, Scrum, etc.).
- Experience in working with external clients.